Saturday, May 18, 2019

IAG president, Shirley Dodding's, new book





The following message is from our Interior Authors Group president, Shirley Dodding. Thanks, Shirley. 


My new book is called DANCING WITH THE STRIPES.  My husband
Paul, created the cover, and my seventeen year old granddaughter completed the 
editing. I am very proud of this book, and I know others will enjoy it as well. It is
currently available on Amazon. ca or Indigo under my full name Shirley Ellen
Dodding, or the book title above.

      Alyssa, at twenty-one, loses both her parents in a car crash, and her gran
pays for her to have a fourteen day cruise.  To ward off depression and to 
hopefully find love and a new life, Alyssa takes the trip, but everything goes
wrong.  Undisciplined children on the ship, make her trip a nightmare. Before 
she can stop it she is thrown into the brig.  Who will save her, the detective 
named Clive or the F.B.I?  Who will save the ship?  

No comments:

Post a Comment