Friday, June 7, 2019

WriteWild: Oct Writer Retreat near Naramata, BC


Hi. My name is Faye E. Arcand. I'm a freelance writer, Black Press columnist, and author from Okanagan Falls. I'm in the process of organizing a 2019 Fall Writer's retreat and thought you might be interested.

Basic details:

Chute Lake Lodge, Naramata
October 4,5,6
Retreat fee is $250 and includes Friday social with no-host bar, Saturday lunch and dinner, Sunday lunch, two three-hour workshops, blue pencil, and much more. 
Shared cabin accommodation is available and is blocked off until June 10. 
9 of 15 spots are already booked. 
If anyone is interested Please let me know by emailing me at 
writewild19@gmailcom 

Thanks for your time.
Sincerely,
Faye Arcand

ps. Writing style or experience doesn't matter as it's a time to relax and get our writing going again in a beautiful natural environment.



No comments:

Post a Comment