Friday, February 24, 2017

Reader Judy Goegan’s review of my 1940s Saskatchewan Mennonite novel Consider the Sunflowers


LIKE A WONDERFUL MEAL TO A STARVING HEART

I want you to know how very, very much I enjoyed it. And, the ‘history’ in the back was so interesting and informative.

I was even up in the middle of the night when I was simply too excited to fall back asleep and just had to get up and pick up that book.
Thanks for the blessing, enjoyment and delight that the book brought to me. It was like a wonderful meal to a starving heart!

I would like EVERYONE to read it.....everyone who enjoys a wonderfully-written love story that holds your interest, and moves along in just the right way. The characters became one with me and I felt like a fly on the wall of their lives. The tender moments of their love were handled so delicately and sweetly. I highly recommend it and, again, thanks for the joy it brought me!

[Image by Pixabay] 

No comments:

Post a Comment